Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Web Page is No More

I've recently killed the Brese Plane web page. Sometimes when people notice a change of this nature they assume the worse. Don't. I can manage my offerings just as well thru this blog and my Instagram page. That being the case there was just no reason to maintain the Web page and it's nice to shirk the cost associated with web hosting.

What I said about assuming the worse. I'm doing well, in fact I'm better than I've been for a while. In the last couple years I've shed 56 lbs. I'm more active than usual and feeling great.

I've been pursuing other interest, in fact I've been the General Contractor on a construction project since this past spring. As this project is winding down I'm back to restoring vintage machines and making planes again. I'm also doing more woodworking than I have for quite a while, in fact I'm about to embark on another work bench build. Not for myself. This is a commissioned piece for a client.

So there you have it, I hope you are all well and enjoying your woodworking,

Ron






7 comments:

  1. It's great to hear from you and to know you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron,
    I would completely expect you would be in a happy place. All the best my friend.
    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic report Ron - really glad to hear you are doing well and finding other pursuits to keep yourself engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, Julie and I are attempting to live our "Best Life", seems we're doing pretty well at it.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I have a price?

    ReplyDelete